REHABILITATION STAYS ARE INTENDED FOR CLIENTS:
• With musculoskeletal diseases.
• After injuries and surgeries of the musculoskeletal and nervous system.
• The aim is to positively influence the overall condition of the client and enable him to return to his home environment and ordinary way of life.
WHAT WE CAN TREAT
• Conditions after stroke, after the acute stage of the disease has subsided.
• Conditions after injuries and surgeries of the musculoskeletal system and spine.
• Multiple sclerosis.
• Neurodegenerative diseases with rehabilitation potential (e.g. Parkinson‘s disease).
• Paralysis of limbs (plegia, paresis) of various origins.
• Conditions following total joint endoprosthesis.
• Conditions following traumatic limb amputations (healed amputation stump).
• Conditions associated with immobilization where improvement in mobility is likely.
• Decompensated chronic degenerative musculoskeletal disease.
• Over 18 years of age.
• Diagnosis that corresponds to the possibilities of therapy at the Rehabilitation
• Ability to cooperate and understand the therapist’s request.
• In the case of a chronic disease, the disease must be in a stable condition.
Online rehabilitation of predetermined diagnoses so that clients can continue rehabilitation after discharging home. We are currently working on an English version of telerehabilitation.
REHABILITATION CARE FORMS AND METHODS
movement therapy • physical therapy • water therapy • occupation therapy • speech therapy • psychotherapy • nutrition care • nursing care
physician • occupational therapists • physiotherapists • psychologist • nutritional therapist • speech therapist • social worker • nurses • support staff
HOW TO PROCEED
• Send us your Medical report.
• Ou specialist will review the Medical report and issue recommended treatments at our Rehabilitation Institute.
• After mutual agreement, a date will be selected and treatment with us.
Lázně Bělohrad a.s.,
Rehabilitation Institute Belohrad
Lazenska 165, 507 81 Lázně Bělohrad,